We decided to enroll M in swimming lessons at the Y this year. It was great to have the opportunity to take a Saturday class so that Josh could join her for a weekly activity. I know they both enjoyed it so much!
Of course...I took a bazillion pictures. Just wanted to share a few.
She loved saying, "Swim, swim, swim." I love her fishie cheeks as she holds her breath.
My brother took her one Saturday when Josh was working. (Yea for Uncle!)
She loved swim class. But, she did not like splashing or getting water on her face. We could not get her to ever put her face in the water, or to try blowing bubbles.
Getting her duck.
One of her two Dora swim suits.
Fun, fun, fun!
Cutie!!!! Her newest suit from Gymboree...I couldn't help but buy it!
Trying to dive in.
Learning to hold herself on the side and move along the edge.
Playtime was always the last 10 minutes of class. Her favorite thing was dumping water on Josh's head.
They turned on the big slide for the first and last class...she loved it!
I'm sure we will have many fun swimming adventures this summer (if it ever gets here)!











No comments:
Post a Comment